There is no set price because it varies depending on your company's demands. To learn more, you may contact our specialists.
The following characteristics alter a company's marketing strategy.
- Account & Contact Management
- Reports & Dashboards
- Lead Management Sales Forecasting
- Management of Opportunities
The version you choose is determined by your company's requirements. To learn more, connect with us.
The most notable difference is that Sales Cloud is an automation tool for sales operations, whereas Support Cloud is an automation platform for customer service processes that include working on cases and their solutions. Salesforce Sales Cloud is available in four distinct editions:
- Essential — The Essential edition is for small organizations with up to ten employees. It includes all of the main features for managing your sales cycles, such as account creation and management, as well as monitoring leads, prospects, and customer cases.
- Professional — Any size team can use the Professional edition. Through sales forecasting and customizable reports and dashboards, the Professional Edition gives comprehensive company insights.
- Enterprise — This edition includes all of the features of the professional edition as well as automation technologies like workflows and approval procedures.
- Limitless — The Unlimited edition includes all of the Enterprise edition's capabilities plus unlimited online training, 24/7 customer support, and numerous sandboxes. Find out more about the Salesforce Sales Cloud Editions.