The world is turning digital at a neck-break pace and everything that you could think of is available over the internet. And to add to these mobile app development trends is the accessibility of the internet. With the past few years being aggressive about the advancements in the field of technology the development of mobile app development has seen a great raise. This isn’t something that we just say, it is a fact that can easily be supported with numbers.
Some interesting statistics related to mobile app development are shared here:
- By 2023 the mobile apps in various industries are expected to generate revenue of $935 billion.
- 69% of the digital media time in the US alone comes from mobile applications.
- On average a person uses around 10 mobile apps in a day and around 30 different apps in a month.
With the outbreak of the pandemic in 2020 the business world has prepared itself for new customer behaviors and to survive the throat-cutting competition, industries need to move fast, explore new opportunities, and leverage the latest trends in technology. And this applies to the relatively young and adaptable mobile apps market as well. Mobile app development companies around the world are looking forward to adapting to the latest trends that would prepare them for future changes and help them provide interesting solutions to their customers.
This article will highlight the most useful and practical trends in mobile app development for 2021-2022 and demonstrate why you shouldn’t pass up opportunities to innovate.
Here are a few mobile app development trends that cannot be overlooked when you decide to hire mobile app developers for your organization.
Internet of Things Takes Charge
Surely, Internet of Things is not a new concept but with all the technologies penetrating the mobile application development, this too is no different. Individuals have become used to utilizing innovation to improve their regular day-to-day existence.
- The IoT portrays the developing organization of gadgets associated with the Internet, giving comfort and computerized control to purchasers. Savvy home innovation is an ideal illustration of the ascent in IoT and mobile application development.
- Mobile applications can be utilized to change the indoor regulator in a house from a far-off area, bolt or open a front entryway, and interface with home security frameworks. Fridges and other home devices can likewise be associated with mobile applications.
- That is a 14% increment from 2019. As you can see from the chart, the IoT is ready for consistent development in the coming long time with programming driving the way.
- As per Statista, the income from innovation related to the Internet of Things will overshadow 1.6 trillion by 2025.
- In 2021, it is expected to see more mobile application development considering the IoT. Family gadgets, vehicles, and medical services are three explicit business sectors to watch out for.
App Customized for Foldable Devices
It seems like a lifetime prior, however, one of my first cell phones was a flip telephone. Telephones have changed in the course of the most recent decade. Touch screens with one or no catches have assumed control over the market.
- However, in the course of the most recent few years, foldable gadgets have started making a rebound. 2019 saw the arrival of foldable gadgets like the Samsung Galaxy Fold, the Huawei Mate X, and the new Motorola Razr.
- The thought is that an application ought to consistently change its presentation as the screen overlays or unfurls.
- At this moment, foldable gadgets are only a bit of the general cell phone piece of the pie. However, this will change in the coming years. As per a recent report by USA Today, 17% of iPhone clients and 19% of Android clients are amped up for purchasing a telephone with a foldable plan.
As per Statista, generally, 3.2 million foldable telephones were delivered in 2019. This estimate is relied upon to arrive at 50 million units by 2022. For that development to occur, 2021 will be a major year for foldable, which implies application designers should design as needs be.
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Take Charge
Everybody knows about the well-known mobile application, Face App, which rose to popularity short-term in view of its splendid utilization of Artificial Intelligence (AI). It adds channels to a client’s photograph to show what they would resemble when they are more seasoned, more youthful, and so forth As of October 2019, the application’s absolute income was $1m.
- Artificial intelligence and ML have been among the top Mobile application advancement patterns throughout the previous few years straight.
- As of late, mainstream Mobile applications like Replika, Cortana, and Google Assistant have dove their heels further somewhere down in this field to see a beam of progress.
- Truth be told, when Deep Learning holds hands with ML, it can do miracles to Mobile application development projects by giving significant information and constant investigation.
- The worldwide ML industry, developing at a CAGR of 42%, will be worth nearly $9 billion in the last piece of 2022.
- Truth be told, Apple, at the WWDC 2019, likewise invited Core ML 3 — the most recent form of its AI model structure intended to help iOS designers install AI smarts into their applications. Consequently, this year, get further into these advancements and get to know its highlights appropriately and of large numbers of its segments.
Future Ready Apps with 5G Network Compatibility
The much-anticipated 5G organization is at last expected to arrive at the market by 2021. Also, as per insights, 2021 will see 5G associations blast from between 20 million to 100 million.
- In their most recent delivery iPhone 12, Apple has made arrangements for the appropriation of the 5G organization, and this shows it is perhaps the most expected mobile application development pattern!
- Contrasted with its archetype 4G, 5G is required to be super-quick, around multiple times quicker! Join this rapid with low inertness and greater dependability, and you can perceive any reason why everyone is pulling for this innovation.
- 5G will acquire progressive changes in real-time features as 4G gushing without buffering will at long last quit being a fantasy. With its more extensive data transmission, taking care of VR and AR 3D items gets conceivable. It will likewise assist with upgrading IoT administrations with its improved availability.
Predictive Analytics for the Best Results
By utilizing innovation for AI, AI, information mining, and demonstrating, the prescient examination can conjecture occasions utilizing information.
- Tech goliaths have been utilizing prescient examination throughout recent years. A straightforward model is Netflix. The stage offers TV show and film suggestions dependent on what clients have recently watched.
- In 2021, the prescient investigation will be executed on a more standard level, for a wide scope of mobile applications. The basic role will be to improve the UI/UX with an application.
- Investigate how organizations across the globe are utilizing AI innovation.
- 19% of organizations use AI for prescient examination, which positions first in the promoting class and fifth in general.
- The thought here is that no two clients will have similar involvement in an application. Item ideas and inclinations will be introduced diversely dependent on every client’s activities and conduct history.
The Final Words!
A zillion applications are now present in the Google Play, Apple App Store, Windows Store, and Amazon App Store. With all these mobile application development drifts, the industry will keep on extending at a fast speed.
Hence, to hang out in the profoundly serious portable application advancement space, it is significant for business pioneers to keep up to date with the most recent patterns and advances.